Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Good Start...

Ok, finally settling in at the new "roof over my head". Not quite the same as having my own place but (thank you H. & S. A.)
I have realized through the years that everyone has friends. Some come and go, some stick around for a while... and others... like H.A. has been in my life since we were in the first grade together! Now, this seems really weird to me considering my own daughter is in the 2nd grade now... so when I look at her, I can see H.A. and I many years ago... and laugh when I think of how we looked at our parents at that time, and say "Oh, no... that's me!) haha...
Anyway, back on that train of thought... I have been blessed to have H.A. in my life, and even more blessed that her hubby S.A. is just as kind...
Through my trials and tribulations, they have always been there for me, and this is no different.
So, I have recently come to roost in their nest! That's okay though, because for sanity sake, on weekends when my kids are with me.... it only makes us a household of EIGHT! not to mention the dog, cat, guinea pig and fish :)

So for the start of my 2009 I have moved, gone back to work after my "move time off" and am in full swing for the start of a happy, prosperous new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment